English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "Raise"
raise concerns in a sentence - Use "raise concerns" in a sentence 1. Earlier in the day, McCain raised concerns about the balloting. 2. A weaker yen rattles investors, raising concern on imported inflation. click for more sentences of raise concerns...... 9/09/2018 · The CCAE (Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education) suggests always using who to start a sentence.  When who or whom appears in a clause, the choice depends on whether the pronoun is serving as the subject or an object in the clause, regardless of whether the clause itself is functioning as the subject or an object in the full sentence.
Raise Definition of Raise by Merriam-Webster
Approach: in a Sentence A test is usually divided into two or more sections, each covering a different approach to assessing the same aspects. In his novels, John Steinbeck’s approach is realistic and he shows a great deal of sympathy for his characters who are mostly poor and oppressed....raise concerns in a sentence - Use "raise concerns" in a sentence 1. Earlier in the day, McCain raised concerns about the balloting. 2. A weaker yen rattles investors, raising concern on imported inflation. click for more sentences of raise concerns...
Raise Definition of Raise by Merriam-Webster
Big-box retailers such as Walmart are using facial recognition technology to identify suspected thieves, which has raised a number of privacy concerns among the public, according to a report by Fortune. how to make your own tonic Learn how to use Approach using many example sentences. Learn collocations of Approach with free vocabulary lessons.. How to use samsung pay for magnetic swipe cards
raise concern WordReference Forums
- Concern definition and meaning Collins English Dictionary
- grammaticality When can I use "peoples" in a sentence
- Zholia Alemi â€“ information for patients â€“ GMC
- grammar how to rephrase the sentences below? - English
24/07/2012 · Aspara GusYou should use for.There are 479 COCA citations for 'cause for concern' and only 35 for 'cause of concern' .It is clear that 'for' is the preposition most native speakers use.
- Approach: in a Sentence A test is usually divided into two or more sections, each covering a different approach to assessing the same aspects. In his novels, John Steinbeck’s approach is realistic and he shows a great deal of sympathy for his characters who are mostly poor and oppressed.
- Each sentence in English provides some type of information. For example, a sentence can be a statement, a question, a request, a command, a denial or a …
- Using incorrect grammar can lead to sentences being meaningless and the message unclear, which in turn can lead to misinterpretation by a communication partner. Using correct grammar makes listening and reading easier for others to understand and can make the communication process more enjoyable.
- In this sentence it does not imply a difference in meaning, though in other cases it might. However, because it is this competitor that is being modified and not the verb, it needs to stick to the competitor and you cannot place the phrase to finish in initial position (at the start of your sentence).
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Lawson ACT, Palmerston ACT, Anembo ACT, Rokeby ACT, Bungendore ACT, ACT Australia 2688
- New South Wales: Wolli Creek NSW, Wodonga NSW, Westmead NSW, Bombay NSW, Tuross Head NSW, NSW Australia 2075
- Northern Territory: Archer NT, Lajamanu NT, Eva Valley NT, Tiwi NT, Gunn Point NT, Roper Bar NT, NT Australia 0827
- Queensland: Blackrock QLD, Devon Park QLD, Cardwell QLD, Highbury QLD, QLD Australia 4063
- South Australia: Forreston SA, Matta Flat SA, Merty Merty SA, Salter Springs SA, Glenelg SA, Melbourne SA, SA Australia 5034
- Tasmania: Upper Stowport TAS, Karoola TAS, Clifton Beach TAS, TAS Australia 7025
- Victoria: Clayton VIC, Granya VIC, Heatherton VIC, Ascot VIC, Barham VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: Beresford WA, Beaconsfield WA, Pia Wadjari Community WA, WA Australia 6061
- British Columbia: Ladysmith BC, McBride BC, Lytton BC, Sidney BC, Midway BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W8
- Yukon: Kynocks YT, Grand Forks YT, Lansdowne YT, Kirkman Creek YT, Whitehorse YT, YT Canada, Y1A 5C6
- Alberta: Glendon AB, Brooks AB, Airdrie AB, Rycroft AB, Bowden AB, Sylvan Lake AB, AB Canada, T5K 6J4
- Northwest Territories: Fort Simpson NT, Sachs Harbour NT, Behchoko? NT, Fort Good Hope NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L8
- Saskatchewan: Earl Grey SK, Lucky Lake SK, Midale SK, Balcarres SK, Melfort SK, Senlac SK, SK Canada, S4P 1C8
- Manitoba: Treherne MB, Morden MB, Riverton MB, MB Canada, R3B 7P4
- Quebec: Mascouche QC, Dorval QC, Saint-Pierre QC, Grande-Riviere QC, Barkmere QC, QC Canada, H2Y 5W4
- New Brunswick: Rexton NB, Saint-Francois-de-Madawaska NB, Riviere-Verte NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H6
- Nova Scotia: Mulgrave NS, Shelburne NS, Annapolis Royal NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S3
- Prince Edward Island: Breadalbane PE, Eastern Kings PE, Summerside PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N2
- Newfoundland and Labrador: McIvers NL, Leading Tickles NL, Cupids NL, Cartwright NL, NL Canada, A1B 8J7
- Ontario: Herron's Mills ON, Dartford ON, Limerick ON, Nosbonsing, Glen Oak ON, Ajax ON, St. Davids, Prescott and Russell United Counties ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L3
- Nunavut: Kimmirut NU, Southampton Island NU, NU Canada, X0A 1H3
- England: Tynemouth ENG, Harlow ENG, Corby ENG, Runcorn ENG, Milton Keynes ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A6
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H3
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Paisley SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B9
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Wrexham WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 1D3